Friday, 1 April 2011

Freezer Fills and Christmas Cakes

Freezer fills - fabulous for those who are too busy to bake, Christmas, Easter or when you have visitors coming to stay xx

If anyone would like cakes for their freezer, just let me know.

Here's some of the cakes I make but the list isn't complete, it's just to give you some idea of what I can do.  If you particularly enjoy a certain flavour of cake but you don't see it on the list, just tell me what it is and I'm sure I can make you something you will really enjoy.

All of these can be done as 2lb loaf cakes (£8), sandwich cakes (£10 for a 7" round or an 6" square, £20 for a 9" round or an 8" square) or cupcakes if you prefer individual portions (starting at £1.25 each).

Carrot (with a Philly topping)
Banana (with or without a Philly topping)
Lemon (with lemon curd and lemon butter icing)
Lemon drizzle
Orange (with Orange butter icing)
Orange drizzle
Coffee (with or without walnuts and topped with a mocha butter icing)
Chocolate Fudge cake (chocolate butter cream or chocolate fudge icing)
Chocolate orange (chocolate orange butter cream)
Marble cake (plain or with butter cream)
Madeira (either plain or with Vanilla butter cream)
Irish Tea Brack (lovely moist fruit loaf)

In addition, I can do various biscuits & bakes

Buttery crinkle biscuits
Choc chip and oat
Shortbread
Flapjacks
Scones

For those of you that want to know about Christmas cakes, here are the prices;

6" square £35
7" square £40
8" Square £50
10" square £80


No comments:

Post a Comment